Click Below to Take Our ECOBUDDIES SURVEY!

What is YOur Favorite Endangered Animal on EcoBuddies

How much do you care about the environment

Monday, June 8, 2009

WOW: WE ARE GOING GREEN!

Hi Buddies!!!

My name is Violet! Many of you probably have seen me at the dance studio on Tiki Island! Other than dancing, I LOVE to study how to be green. You know, because I want to be a marine biologist when I grow up! I love the ocean and I love animals!

This is a place where we can talk about being green and how we can support the environment. Please send me ideas of what I should write, kk? You can email me at my friend's email address at ferma@ecobuddies.com!

I will be posting games, info, facts, and all kinds of stuff here! We will have SO MUCH FUN!

Anyhow, I should get goin for my dance lesson!

Stay Green, Buddies!
Violet

No comments: